ECSTASY ADVENTURES CLUB:
ABOUT THE CLUB
Adventure club dedicated to all centurions for exploring their talents by experiment with the nature in terms of enjoyment and social growth. Thrill of adventure and love of nature always push to explore remote and far-flung areas and to find new destinations. To face the hardships of such kind of experience and in order to quench the thirst of a vagabond instinct; there are several activities in the world, which can be included in the category of adventure. All the activities of this club are planned jointly by the club members and the faculty in-charge.
The basic concept to establish this club is to promote healthy adventure activities, especially camping, trekking and climbing etc.
The other objectives are as follows:
- To create awakening among public at large regarding protection of wildlife.
- To train its members and produce camp councillors and professional guides.
- To provide assistance to its members and to others regarding arrangement of their expeditions.
- To create sense of utility of forests and to avoid deforestation.
- To develop the sense of importance of adventure sports in youth.
- To restrict youths from narcotics by offering them healthy activities.
ACTIVITIES OF THE CLUB (PLANNED)
- Blind Programming
- Awareness Camp
A Electrical Engineer, Sumit, 22, says he did Engineering (graduated in 2014) only because of societal pressure. He is one of those adventure freaks who feels suffocated in the hustle and bustle of routine life. Little wonder that travelling alone to random places gives him strength, helps him commune with nature and makes him feel connected with himself.